Saturday, December 02, 2006

Photoshop Project

For my final project in the Photoshop class I'm taking, I have to create an animated gif file.

After a bit of deliberation, I've decided that I might want to create a banner for my Love All Books blog.

My plan (at the moment) is:
  • to come up with books (preferably books that I have read) with titles that begin with the letters L-O-V-E A-L-L B-O-O-K-S

  • these initial letters would appear, one at a time, and as each appears

  • the cover of a book that begins with that letter would then float onto, then off of, the banner

So far, I've come up with the following potential list of books to use (obviously some letters are going to be harder than others):
UPDATE:I've picked the following extra titles already (one more to go!):

No comments: